Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My first blog post!

This is my first post on my blog. Am I nuts doing this? Time will tell.
I plan to use my blog to publish notices of updates to my web site, www.arlenesbags.com and my etsy store.  I also hope to blog about sewing patterns I like and ways in which I may have modified them that might be of help to others.   The patterns will include bag patterns and clothing patterns.
I don't feel very relaxed about this new venture and hope, in time, I won't sound so much like the school marm that I used to be!   
Let me get started by telling you that this past weekend I finally got around to listing a couple of my bags in my etsy store. So now I am selling both fabrics and bags on etsy:  
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Bassetmommy
In the meantime I plan to make some new bags and add them to my etsy store and my web site.
This twittering feels very strange. It seems like I am talking to myself! If I am, I probably need some meds!

4 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to comment on your new blog!!!! Congrats, I have been thinking that I need to get one going no here too...you may have given me the inspiration that I need, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knows, this new thingy might be interesting;We'll see....John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! Good for you, Arlene! Now you can teach me all about Esty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your next SHOW! Leslie

    ReplyDelete