Saturday, June 30, 2012

Another Lisa Ipad Folding Case

Web Viewing Angle
This week I made another Lisa Ipad Cover as a gift for my sister-in-law who recently bought an Ipad3.
I love making these covers as much as I love using one.  Not only are they very functional, but they are also beautiful and easy to use.
My husband John also deserves credit for his part in making the Ipad covers.  Masonite is used to create the 2 angles for typing and web browsing on the Ipad.  John has every tool known to man including an amazing tabletop saw that he uses to cut the masonite to the specs needed.  The masonite also adds additional protection for the iPad.
I hope my sister-in-law enjoys using her Ipad cover as much as I do!
Typing Angle
Typing Angle
Reading Angle

Closed Cover



No comments:

Post a Comment