Friday, July 29, 2011

The Courtney iPad Purse


This past week I made the Emroidery Garden's iPad purse . It is a fast and easy purse to make.
As shown in the photos my iPad2 extends just a tad beyond the edge of the purse which has nothing to do with the pattern/directions. I made a mistake in measuring to compensate for the iPad cover I had made about a month ago for my iPad2. 






The Courtney iPad purse has a rear outside pocket which I made as a split pocket. It can easily hold a cell phone (unless you have the phone app on your iPad2!) and keys.

I think the possibilities for this iPad purse extend beyond an iPad which is great for people who don't have an iPad. Although designed to hold a covered iPad 2, I can see this bag also being worn as an across the chest bag which would would make for hands-free shopping.
 Needless to say, the Courtney iPad purse can be made up in any of the fabrics shown on my web site and in my etsy store.
Price: $30 + S&H when applicable

No comments:

Post a Comment