Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Johanna Messenger Bag

 



I love messenger bags and am always on the lookout for new versions of them.  I found a new one this past week and made it up today.  I like this new one a lot.  It has a more casual look than the Leah and Linda Mini messenger bags I already offer on my web site.  This bag would also be a great travel bag!
I am calling this new messenger bag The Johanna Messenger Bag after my great grandmother.
The bag measures 12" L x 12" H x 1.5" W.   There are 2 slip-in pockets on the outside rear of the bag which would be great for a cell phone and keys.  On the lined inside there are 2 slip-in pockets .  The shoulder strap has a 15 inch drop from the top center of the strap to the top of the fold on the front flap.
The flapped front has a D-ring closure.
The bag shown is one of a kind because I don't have anymore of the quilted blue toile fabric I used for this bag.  The bag can also be ordered in any of the fabrics shown on my site, www.arlenesbags.com.
I will be adding this bag to my site but in the meantime, please feel free to contact me for pricing and ordering.
Thanks for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment