Friday, November 18, 2016

Danielle Clutch Bag



Recently I fell in love with a clutch bag someone was carrying. What caught my eye was the very girlie-bow on the flap. I knew I had to make a similar clutch.

Luckily, I found a pattern on etsy. Then I set out to make what I am calling the Danielle Clutch Bag. I love the end result & hope you will too!

Needless to say, the bag can be made without a bow.

The Danielle Clutch measures 9" tall X 13" across. As shown in the 2nd photo, the bag holds a lot. It has a magnetic snap closure.
A detachable shoulder strap is optional.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I just want to appreciate your ability to work. You have set an example for us by posting such an informative post. Great work. legal spice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information. Thanks.
    Liquid Incense

    ReplyDelete