Friday, February 19, 2016

The Latest Nancy T Tote Bag Order

This past week I completed an order for a Nancy T Zippered Tote Bag.

My customer customized the outside front pocket of her bag by having me replace the usual zippered front pocket with a slip-in monogrammed front pocket.

The bag has a deep,divided outside back pocket & 6 inside slip-in pockets. I used the lining fabric to accent the top of the pockets. All the inside pockets make for great organization & keep the bag becoming just a big old sack!!

The tote has a recessed zipper closure which is also accented with the lining fabric.

1 comment:

  1. OMG - My Mom must have said 50 times last weekend - "Did I tell you I LOVE my new bag? Well, I do ... I LOVE my bag!!!" It really is the best pocketbook I've ever had also, so I can't blame her. - Nancy T.

    ReplyDelete