Thursday, November 10, 2011

Arlene's Bags at the Carpenter Museum's Folk Art & Artisans Show in Rehoboth, MA

Leslie, Arlene & Anne on Saturday
                                                             
Thanks to everyone who stopped by Arlene's Bags this past weekend at the Carpenter Museum's Folk Art & Artisans Show in Rehoboth, MA. This was my first time at the show, both as a vendor and shopper. It was an absolutely terrific event. I know for certain I owe most of my success this weekend to my wonderfully patient husband John and my 2 nieces, Leslie & Anne who came up from Baltimore and Philadelphia to help out Auntie Arlene!

Arlene, John, & Leslie on Friday
John & Leslie on Friday
Getting Display Ready on Friday
Arlene & Anne on Saturday

Arlene & Leslie on Friday

Part of the Display

The Display Prior to Opening

1 comment:

  1. It was fun to help out, spending time with Auntie Arlene and my sis Anne, see Arlene's friends and all the wonderful creations (the bags that is)! As always, an incredible selection of bags and fabrics! (Can I post that video? :) ) Love, Niece Leslie

    ReplyDelete